Welcome to the ACT Genomics website (http://www.actgenomics.com or any other new website redirected from the original website) (the “Site"), owned and operated by ACT Genomics Co., Ltd. (referred to herein as “ACT Genomics”, “we”, “our” or ”us”).
The information included on this Site is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for medical advice by a health care professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider for any questions or concerns about your specific health conditions. Decisions regarding medical care should not be based solely upon the content of this Site.
ACT Genomics will endeavor to provide prompt and accurate information. However, due to rapid changes in medical practices and technological development, you fully understand and acknowledge that ACT Genomics makes no guarantee that the contents on this Site are accurate, up-to-date and appropriate in all aspects.
ACT Genomics is not liable for any direct, indirect or derivative pecuniary or non-pecuniary damage or loss of you arising from the use of the Site.
- Disseminate malicious software, programs, virus, worm or in other manner that may destroy or crash the Site;
- Access the Site and collect, procure, process, use, transmit and resell personal information of other people without consent or authorization;
- Collect, procure, process, use, transmit and resell personal information of other people in violation of the regulations and obligations stipulated in Personal Information Protection Act;
- Use, access or tamper with non-public areas of the Site or the computer system of ACT Genomics;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network of the Site or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Site to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site; or
- Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to do so) the operation of the Site, the access of any user, host or network by any means or interfere with or create an undue burden on the Site.