10 Working Days
Turnaround Time ¹
ACTMonitor®+ analyzes 50 forms of circulating tumor DNA in the bloodstream to provide real-time monitoring of drug resistance, early detection of cancer recurrence, and evaluation of treatment response.
Real-Time Monitoring Of Tumor Dynamics
Specially Curated Genes
Report, All Historical Results Consolidated
Liquid Biopsy Advantages
- A non-invasive test, which decreases the risk of infection and enables repeated testing at different time points
- Variants detected can reflect tumor heterogeneity
- Highly sensitive and real-time monitoring of tumor dynamics
- Assessment of treatment response, understanding resistance mechanisms and monitoring cancer recurrence
- Repeated analyses of liquid biopsies over time enable long-term disease monitoring
- Provides real-time and comprehensive tumor mutation analyses
- Monitors treatment outcomes and provides information on the occurrence of mutations that lead to drug resistance
- Applicable for different types of solid tumors
- Short turnaround time: 10 working days (starting from the date of receipt of approved samples at our CAP-accredited laboratory)
Liquid Biopsy to Monitor Tumor Burden and Drug Resistance
ACTMonitor®+ uses circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) to provide an early detection of cancer recurrence and drug resistance. ctDNA consists of fragments of DNA released from necrotic or apoptotic tumor cells into the blood stream. ctDNA carries important genetic information of the cancer patient, and changes dramatically before changes can be observed by protein markers or in radio images. Therefore, ctDNA provides a strong basis for molecular diagnostic tests. Monitoring ctDNA can detect the occurrence of variants that would lead to drug sensitivity or resistance, which provides assessment on treatment responses and early detection for cancer recurrence.
- Genetic alteration
- Drug sensitivity/ resistance information for targeted therapy
Who Is Suitable?
- Patients unfit for tissue biopsy
- Patients with solid tumors and who have developed drug resistance
- Patients with solid tumors and at risk of cancer-recurrence resistance
- Patients with solid tumors and who wish to monitor treatment response
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
50 cancer-related genes
4-8 mL whole blood x 2 tubes
Sequencing Mean Depth
0.5% Variant Frequency
Disclaimers / Footnotes
- Turnaround time starts from the date of receipt of approved samples at our CAP-accredited laboratory.
- Please refer to our specimen instructions.
- Fribbens C, et al., J Clin Oncol. 2016 Sep 1;34(25):2961-8
- Chandarlapaty S, et al., JAMA Oncol. 2016 Oct 1;2(10):1310-1315