7 Working Days
Turnaround Time ¹
ACTLiquid™ Pro is a comprehensive NGS-based liquid biopsy assay for pan-solid tumors covering 523 genes and 23 fusion gene variants in circulating tumor DNA. Treatment evaluations include targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and hormone therapy.
Comprehensive Cancer Genomic Profiling Service
Specially Curated Genes
Copy Number Variation
Hallmarks of ACTLiquid™ Pro
Comprehensive NGS-Based Liquid Biopsy Assay
Sequences 523 genes and tumor variants in circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA), 23 fusion genes, and 59 copy number variants covering a range of specific cancers and provides insights that will have a significant impact on patient care and treatment strategies.
Integrates cancer biology, medical biology, molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, bioinformatics, data science, and pharmaceutical biology to provide insightful interpretation of the data analyses.
Predicts Immunotherapy Response
Incorporates tumor mutational burden, immune-related gene information, and MSI status for a more accurate immunotherapy recommendation.
Complements every report with a face-to-face consultation with an expert from our medical team.
Short Turnaround Time
Provides professional solutions within 7 working days (from the date of receipt of approved samples at our CAP-accredited laboratory).
Find the Right Treatment for Your Cancer Patient
ACTLiquid™ Pro aims to support and answer the clinical challenges faced during the management of pan-solid tumors. The ACTLiquid™ Pro panel comprises 523 genes and tumor variants in circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA), 23 fusion genes, and 59 copy number variants to recommend treatment strategies, including chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and pharmacogenomics.
Transforming Cancer Care with Advanced Liquid Biopsy
ACTLiquid™ Pro non-invasively analyzes circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) from a simple blood sample, offering accessibility and a comprehensive understanding of the tumor's genetic landscape. It excels in capturing tumor heterogeneity, providing real-time insights into dynamic molecular changes, and facilitating timely adaptations to treatment plans. With reduced procedural risks and enhanced safety compared to traditional tissue biopsies.
Extensive-Range of Cancer Types
- Pan-solid tumors
Suitable for Most Patients
- Who are medically unfit or contraindicated for invasive tissue sampling
- Recurrent and metastatic cases
- Patients searching for treatment (and trials) options
- Diagnosed with advanced cancer or late-stage cancer
- Genetic alterations, including BRCA1/2
- Therapeutic implications for FDA-approved chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy, PARP inhibitors, immunotherapy, and other drugs used in clinical trials
- Prediction of immunotherapy response, including TMB and MSI status
Next Generation Sequencing
523 cancer-related genes in ctDNA
Whole blood (two Streck tubes, each containing 8-10 mL)
Sequencing Mean Depth
Limit of Detection
VAF ≥0.2% (for hotspots)
VAF≥0.5% (for non-hotspots)
Prediction of Immunotherapy Response
Tumor Mutational Burden (TMB) and Microsatellite instability (MSI) status
Disclaimers / Footnotes
- Turnaround time starts from the date of receipt of approved samples at our CAP-accredited laboratory.
- Refer to our specimen instructions. This information is generated by the 30ng cfDNA input.